--LOCATION OF JOB--
COUNTRY: United States
ZIP CODE: 95014
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, as well as defend our intellectual property, by providing legal support for all our products and businesses across the globe. Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your deep legal expertise to rare and often unexplored aspects of the law.
As Privacy Counsel you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and experienced team on privacy issues impacting Apple’s business and products globally. You will work directly with business and engineering teams to design innovative privacy solutions for products as well as across the legal department on Apple activities and regulatory issues.
- Deep understanding of general privacy laws, regulations, requirements and industry best practices.
- Advising the business on legal, regulatory, and business standards.
- Supporting and monitoring a privacy program, as needed, to ensure that technology and business processes meet applicable legal requirements.
- Coordinating internal and external investigations, compliance reviews and monitoring activities.
- Identifying and communicating potential risks areas with leadership.
- Staying informed of and properly communicating any changes to or developments in privacy laws, regulations, standards, and guidance.
JD with 5- 10 years experience in privacy and admission to at least one US state bar.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=11992aadb17a3712b61e726591d74bb4