We are seeking an Associate Attorney to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies;
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients;
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions;
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes;
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations;
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
- Previous experience in law;
- Familiarity with various legal documents;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to build rapport with clients;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Completion of JD is required, Licensed in NJ;
- Bilingual is preferred;
- Experience in a position requiring attention to detail, customer relations, and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required;
- Successful candidate must be organized, efficient, detailed oriented, and possess ability to make independent decisions necessary to accomplish assigned tasks.
Salary: $75,000.00 Yearly
Medical, 401(k) offered. Please send letter of interest with resume.
Job Type: Full-time,
Job Type: Full-time
For Inquiries: contact via e-mail only firstname.lastname@example.org