MSUFCU is owned and operated by members of the Michigan State and Oakland University communities. From our opening in 1937 operating out of a desk drawer in the Michigan State University Administration building to the recent construction of our LEED® Gold-certified headquarters at 3777 West Road in East Lansing, MSUFCU has experienced many changes. Over the years we have become the largest university-based credit union in the world. One thing that has never changed has been our focus on our greatest asset: our members.With more than $4 billion in assets, a membership of over 250,000, and over 850 employees, nineteen branches, and more ATMs than any other institution in the Greater Lansing area, MSUFCU continues to develop in ways that best benefit our members and our community. Through dedicated and knowledgeable employees, new technologies, and innovative products and services, we strive to always provide more ways to help our members achieve financial success.